why hire reserve pro ?
Reserve Pro offers:
1. Comprehensive and easily understood reports, including:
- Pictures of assets
- Tables and charts
2. Customized Financial and Reporting Software
- A software system that has been used by leading reserve fund study providers and adapted to Saskatchewan's needs.
- A system that has the ability to test many scenarios to obtain the lowest possible monthly assessment. Our Reserve Fund Analyst will meet with you to review the scenarios using the collected data.
- The Reserve Fund Analyst will provide a comprehensive report in a timely manner. This saves the condominium association/corporation time and money.
- A soft copy of the data is left with the association/corporation for safe keeping. Reserve Pro will also store data for 7 years.
3. A Team Approach
Reserve Fund Analysts require a diversity of knowledge on:
- New Construction: Building code, safety compliance and useful life of components.
- Old Construction: Defect recognition and estimating remaining life spans of components.
- Cost Estimating: Recommending the most economical methods and alternatives for repairs and replacements.
- Project Management: Timely delivery and liaison amongst the stakeholders.
- Finance and Accounting: Cash flow analysis and budget cost optimization and planning.
4. Long Term Relationship
- Reserve Pro’s goal is to work with a condominium association/corporation for years to come. We strive to provide the best service at the best price! We believe we can offer a better and more personable service at a reasonable cost to small and medium condominium associations/corporations.
- We provide contracted services at a reduced cost for financial updates and component status reports.
- Reserve Pro will recalculate any component data obtained from another service provider and offer a simple financial analysis. This second opinion may save the association/ corporation money or reveal the future requirement of a special assessment.
At Reserve Pro we have extensive experience, qualifications and the knowledge required to perform the component inventory, status and replacement/repair estimating for any reserve fund study. We have easy access to Class 3 Building Officials from our parent company, Professional Building Inspections, Inc., who are well versed on new and old construction projects.
Reserve Pro works with your appointed board to determine the best solution for funding future needs. In some circumstances, we solicit expert advice to provide the most up-to-date information in specialized areas, such as environmental and legal issues. The team approach enlists the experts in each area and provides us with the ability to provide a superior and timely service to the client.
Contact Us Today for a Free Quote
Condominium Reserve Fund Studies
SERVING REGINA AND AREA SINCE 2005!